Nile Dukka: For chicken, savory sauces and bread dips.
This traditional Egyptian roast seed, nut and spice blend brings new taste sensations to meat, poultry, vegetables or can be combined with olive oil as a bread dip.
Recipe: Dukka Chicken
• 4-6 chicken fillets (breast)
• 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 medium can diced tomatoes
• 4 Tbsp KULA NILE DUKKA
• ¼ cup parmesan cheese
• Lightly sauté chicken fillets in oil.
• Remove from skillet.
• In the same skillet, sauté diced tomato, add KULA Nile Dukka and stir while simmering for 5 mins.
• Place chicken fillets in a casserole dish, cover with tomato sauce, and bake at 375F for 15 mins.
• Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve.